Macquarie Bank has offloaded a total of close to 73.61 lac shares of five companies for R74.1 Cr through bulk deal transactions on NSE. The scrips sold by the financial major include that of @Aurobindo_Pharma_L, Century Textiles, Jain Irrigation, @Punj_Lloyd_L and @Raymond_Limited1.
The details of the transaction
|Security Name ||Buy/Sell ||Quantity Traded ||Trade Price (Rs) ||Total (Rs) |
| || || || || |
|Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. ||SELL ||1940000 ||180.97 ||351081800 |
|Century Textiles Ltd. ||SELL ||717000 ||213.97 ||153416490 |
|@Jain_Irrigation_Sy L ||SELL ||2284000 ||52.99 ||121029160 |
|Punj Lloyd Limited ||SELL ||2031999 ||21 ||42671979 |
|Raymond Ltd. ||SELL ||388000 ||187.04 ||72571520 |
Macquarie has been actively buying and selling scrips of many companies across sectors this year.
Some of its open market transactions include;
- Macquarie had acquired 0.59% stake in the @Strides_Arcolab for almost R28 Cr.
- Macquarie Finance (India) Pvt. Ltd. ( MFIPL) had acquired 5.43% stake in @Gitanjali_Gems by invoking 50 lakh shares pledged to it by its promoters.
- It had bought total 268,576 shares representing 0.67% of total equity of PVR at an average price of R352.72 per share.
- It had purchased 14% stake for R33 Cr in Jain Irrigation through bulk deal.
Also, Macquarie Group was planning to invest R313 Cr in @PrimeFocus World NV, the creative services division of Prime Focus Limited; Macquari Capital was planning to raise $1.1 Bn fund to invest in Infrastructure.
Other similar transaction;
- Standard Chartered PE had picked up close to 50 Lac shares of @Fortis_Healthcare_L for a total of R47.21 Cr
- BNP Paribas Arbitrage had acquired a little more than half a million shares of drug maker – Srides Arcolab for a total of R38.216 Cr.
- IDFC Asset Management Co. Private Ltd a/c - IDFC Premier Equity Fund had bought 4,99,881 shares of Vardhman Textiles at R285 on the BSE aggregating to R14.24 Cr.
- Citigroup had purchased 5 Lac shares of @Greenply at 499.77 per scrip amounting the entire transaction to R24.98 Cr.
- @KotakIndia_VentureI had sold 159,070 shares of @Natco_Pharma_L at R445 on the BSE and 211,810 shares at R445 on NSE