GSF Invests In Eyelabs, Tushky, Others
GSF Superangels has invested between $100,000 and $200,000 in five startup companies which include Little Eye Labs, Tushky, Zapr, HackerEarth and Weareholidays, along with VC firms like 500 startups, Livemint states.
About the Investee startup;
- Little Eye Labs is a Bangalore based startup that builds mobile app analysis tools for app developers and testers which provide detailed insights about the behavior of the app, enabling easy benchmarking and optimization of resources. GSF Superangels and VentureEast have coinvested in this startup
- Tushky is a Mumbai based online marketplace to book activities to be done in leisure time, wherein anyone can sell(monetize) his/her freetime by offering activities & experiences to residents and travelers at tushky's online marketplace. 500 Startups and international angel investors are the other co-investors
- Zapr is an app launched by Red Brick Lane Marketing Solutions Pvt Ltd, which allows users to get reward points for watching TV commercials. It rewards users with vouchers from e-com firms and multiplex chains. Apart from GSF other investors include, GITP Investments from Singapore, Samir Bangara, co-founder of Indiagames and CEO of Qyuki and Rajesh Kamat, Ex-CEO of Color.
- HackerEarth provides a platform where coders can come and take part in competitions and build a stature for themselves which in turn help recruiters hire better.GSF Superangels were the investors in this venture.
- WeAreHolidays is a start up in the online leisure travel space which provide a platform to their customers to research, plan, book and share their holidays. Blume Ventures and Mumbai angels were the other co-investors.
The program runs simultaneously in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai twice a year with each cohort being 10 weeks long. Each location hosts 3-5 start-ups and extensive coaching is provided to each GSF startup by a mentorship of over 200 co-founders and digital masterminds from across the world.
The incubator has already funded two batches of start-ups in India.
GSF Invests Rs. 15 Lakhs at 8% equity into startup inducted into the Accelerator program and also follow on rounds of up to $500,000 into a few select startups after the program.
Other deals ;
- Airwoot, which tracks brand mentions on social media and provides the brand with tracking and customer support services had received undisclosed investment from Kae Capital and other participants including angel investors Rajan Anandan, Sasha Mirchandani, Sunil Kalra and Samir Sood.
- Times Internet had invested an undisclosed amount into Skift.com
- Biosense, a low-cost medical equipment maker, had raised $500,000 from GSF India and Insitor Fund.
- Caravan Craft, an apparel and home décor company, had raised about a crore rupees from Unitus Seed Fund
|Readers' Comments||Post a Comment >>|
|2013-08-27||Little Eye Labs - GSF SuperAngels, VentureEast||Venture Capital||
Ventureast Proactive Fund
|11/12/2013||Venture Capital||Villgro Innovation Marketing Private Limited||Artoo IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||-||Completed|
|11/12/2013||Venture Capital||IDG Ventures India Fund||Heckyl Technologies Private Limited||3.50||Completed|
|09/12/2013||Venture Capital||Matrix Partners India Investment Holdings LLC||Birds Eye Systems Private Limited||-||Completed|
|05/12/2013||Venture Capital||Persistent Venture Fund||ustyme Inc||-||Completed|
|Ventureast Proactive Fund||150|| IT/ITES/Technology
|Little Eye Software Labs Private Limited||
|No.66, First Floor, 29th Main, BTM 1st Stage, 1st Phase||http://www.littleeye.co|
|Dec 9, 2013...|
|Dec 5, 2013...|
|Dec 9, 2013...|
|Dec 5, 2013...|
|Dec 6, 2013...|