An acquirer is looking to buy/acquire major stake in a profitable company in the healthcare, ITES and Telecom VAS segment.
- The company should be service oriented company with asset light business model with turnover of up to Rs. 40 Cr.
- The company/business should have successfully crossed the proof of concept stage and should have steady revenue stream.
- It should be profitable business with a robust business pipeline, primarily targeting mass market (not to any niche market segment).
- The present management should be available to stay on at the choice of the buyer. However, the management control would invariably have to be with the buyer. They would look to acquire minimum 51% stake. While a majority stake/outright purchase is the preferred route, the client is open to considering JVs and buying minority stake as well (but with Affirmative rights).
- Scalability of operations with the support of the buyer is an important criterion.
- Preferably, it should be headquartered in North India/NCR
How Does PitchBoard Work?
DealCurry brings you a platform to post your deals or search from what´s available.
If you like what you see, and want to reach out to the counter party with more questions, use response sheet.
If all goes great and you´d like to connect, request an introduction. DealCurry will help you handshake.