+91 22 24172311
Sections
Search
Subscribe
Equity
Venture Capital
Private Equity
M&A

Private Equity | 30 October 2012

Warburg Pincus To Exit Alliance Tire Group: Carlyle, Bain and Blackstone Sounded

by Paritosh Gajjar
 
@Paritosh
Global PE major Warburg Pincus decided to exit its five year old investment in Alliance Tire Group and large buyout funds like Carlyle, Bain and Blackstone have been approached to buy its stake, ET stated.

Warburg appointed Credit Suisse to find buyers for its 70% stake. The rest 30% lies with the promoter group, Mahansaria family.

Warburg had invested $150 Mn in the company in 2007 to fund the acquisition of Isreali company, Alliance Tire Company and the subsequent development of a Greenfield low-cost manufacturing facility in India.

Toshiba Forms JV With Johnson Lifts

Toshiba Elevator and Building Systems Corporation has formed a 51:49 JV - Toshiba Johnson Elevators (India) Private Limited with Johnson Lifts Private Limited to strengthen growth and expand its operation in the Indian elevator market.

Read More...

China's Hareon Solar Partners Nereus Capital For India Foray

Chinese solar panel maker Hareon Solar Technology Company is partnering US-based, India-focused private equity firm Nereus Capital for foraying into the Indian sub continent as the former seeks to set up 150 MW of solar power plants in India in the next two years.

Read More...
CONTACT US
Info@DealCurry.com
+91 22 24172311
A 311, 3rd Floor, AntopHill Warehousing Company,
Near Dosti Acres
Wadala(E),
Mumbai 400037
   
 
CLIENTS
USEFUL LINKS
SOLUTIONS
Copyright © EagleEye Research & Media Pvt. Ltd. 2009 All Rights Reserved - Interactive multimedia analysis platform for financial markets.
Site map |Terms of Use |Privacy Policy
DealCurry tracks financial and corporate markets for events, interprets and integrates the information in our platform, providing premium data, news and analytics. DealCurry provides comprehensive coverage of the capital markets through an intuitive, user-friendly interface.